Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.Carl Jung
Welcome to EmpFinity! Where Empathy and Compassion towards the Self – and with that towards others, brings Reconnection with the self and opens a door to Infinite possibilities to thrive. Coaching through the lens of systemic view.
Every situation, every step we make offers us a unique opportunity to grow and learn how to be resilient towards the changes that life sends in our way. I believe we have an ‘inner compass’ that is guiding us. Every one of us has the strength within to change and transform and cope with the outer circumstances by staying centred. Transformation comes from within.
We all want to feel understood, to feel free, to live an authentic life, to fulfil our potential, to thrive. Whether we want a new job, a love relationship, to get over our fears, anxiety, give up a bad habit, expand our comfort zone, create financial security – they require us to implement something new we haven’t done before (or we don’t have much experience with).
My aim with EmpFinity is to create a safe space where I can help you to explore and get a different perspective on your own strengths and find powerful resources within. To guide you from feeling lost and stuck into feeling full of energy, and ‘lighter’.
And on a personal level, I really love this work. And I love seeing the change in people’s attitude when they realize that they don’t need to be the victim of the circumstances, and they start reconnecting with themselves.
The Cycle of Transformation
In my work, the Cycle of Transformation (see image below) is the guideline that helps me to guide you on your journey. I have identified this cycle when going through my own transformation that has allowed me to be here and share my experience. The more aware we are, the more we can expand our field of experiences and with that, we become more connected with ourselves and our environment.
My aim is to help you to:
- Create a more balanced life
- Be in charge of your feelings
- Get unstuck
- Listen with compassion
- Improve relationships with friends, partners, family, colleagues
- Improve the relationship with yourself – your inner child
- Uncover and change your limiting beliefs
- Better understand your choices and your motivation
- Create abundance in your life
- Help to build your self-esteem, confidence, self-love, self-acceptance
- Resolve any other issue you might be facing.
The change you might experience after the sessions blossom from awareness and acceptance. The change can be experienced as:
- Dramatic change – this is a profound change. You immediately know that something has shifted, and something new has started.
- Evolutionary change – this is a kind of change that comes on gradually. You might not be as euphoric as after the dramatic change, but you are already on the way.
- Delayed change – you feel a little ‘fuzzy’ about the change. You did something (had a coaching session, EFT session, family constellations session…) You can’t put your finger on what has just happened, and consciously you aren’t able to explain yourself the change. Although you can feel in your gut, that something is different.
Patterns and ‘the noise’
We all have certain patterns we tend to follow in our life (whether consciously or unconsciously). Strategies that are meant to protect us but in reality they keep us disconnected from ourselves and our environment.
Our outer world is getting noisier and noisier where we don’t really know which voice to follow. The voice within is like a beacon of light guiding us through stormy seas of our life.
Family/Systemic constellations and Emotional Freedom Techniques are amongst my favourites to help you to reconnect with your inner voice.
The systemic approach
We are part of multiple systems within family, community and culture. With systemic approach I help you to see how these different systems might impact you, your life and your actions. We make up the whole, and therefore we carry part of the whole within us. Just like a drop of water from the ocean is the drop and the ocean in one. (paraphrased from Dr Wayne Dyer)
With a systemic approach towards our problems we not just ‘coach’ ourselves out of the difficulties, but also get clarity on what to release that doesn’t serve us anymore.
A holistic approach to situations we want to improve, behaviours we would like to change, helps us to awaken our best version that is interconnected and explicable by the reference to the whole.
Whatever we choose to do or choose not to do is going to have an impact on our life.
TRUST it is all going to work for you.