My name is Petra and I am a Life Coach using the systemic approach. My goal is to help people overcome their obstacles, build their confidence in themselves and in their unique gifts, and add more value to their lives.
I am interested in the holistic approach towards life, Systemic approach, Inner child work, Family constellations, personal growth, to help people transform their life, being more aware of the hidden dynamics behind their actions. Once we have the awareness and the acceptance, then we can start making a difference. I have always been passionate about finding ways to help others and making sure they can see their own potential.
I believe that people have enormous strengths within themselves but often they aren’t aware of it. In my work I recognize that when people begin to get a different perspective on their strengths, they will find powerful resources for growth.
My aim is to help you to reconnect with your powerful resources, to help your transformation, to guide you from feeling lost and stuck into feeling full of energy, ‘lighter’ and in the flow.
And on a personal level, I really love seeing the change in people’s attitude when they realize that they don’t need to be the victim of the circumstances, but they start believing in themselves. Often all they need is to be REALLY listened to.
Having worked in different roles within the education sector, one thing became clear to me: when people are being listened to they are able to reconnect with their inner resources, and take the actions that will take them closer to their goals.
I truly enjoy working with people from different walks of life as I believe that we all have a unique gift, and when we share it, we start living up to our full potential.
During the past years:
- Meditation and mindfulness have become a part of my daily routine.
- I have become a life coach;
- Volunteer for the IAPC&M (International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring)
- Attended a Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner training with Dr Richard Bandler (one of the co-founders of NLP);
- Attended a hypnosis workshop with Paul McKenna;
- Attended a training in non-violent communication;
- Trained as an Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner;
- Trained in Systemic Family Constellations (developed by Bert Hellinger, a German psychotherapist) with one of the best schools in the UK.
- Completed training in the Silva Method (mindfulness techniques)
Sometimes the first steps outside of our comfort zone are scary and we are reluctant to step out. I am providing a safe and non-judgemental environment for you to explore what might be holding you back from living the life you always wanted, and how to approach your goals on all levels – MIND, BODY and SOUL. My journey here wasn’t easy, but it was worth it.
It is really wonderful how all these different disciplines can help you to get out of your old patterns, create new ones, so you can start living life on your own terms.