My name is Petra Juhászová and I am a Holistic Practitioner offering:
Family/Systemic Constellations – Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT or ‘Tapping’) – Reiki Treatments – Systemic & Holistic Life Coaching.
I believe that building strong and caring communities are important to contribute to the world being a more loving place. As the communities are made up of individuals, the individual’s attitude, self-awareness, compassionate, kind and loving approach is the key.
When we face whatever is causing us to be disconnected from our true – authentic self (pain, trauma, fear or the likes), we are able to create, improve and contribute to our well-being. This will also impact those around us in a loving and caring way.
The loss of my 3 very close family members in 2011 started me off on the journey where I am today. As challenging and difficult that period was for me and my family, it greatly contributed to finding my inner resources to work through the difficulties and pain that came forward. It didn’t happen overnight. I tried to look for answers outside myself, but I had to realise that all the answers were within me. Yes, others could offer me some guidance, but I was the one with the key to open new chapters in my life. I became aware of my own patterns, the boundaries I created around myself as a way of protection.
We all do this – We create boundaries to protect ourselves. However, as time is passing by, the very same boundaries that protected us are the ones keeping us away from our full potential. In my work, I assist you to face what you might have been too scared to face alone, to help you find your own resources so you can become more and more independent and self-aware of your actions to release your full potential. To be at peace, to start living your own life. We all have the right to live our own life.
I truly enjoy assisting people on their journey to reconnect to themselves and see beyond their boundaries. To be able to see the next step, and not just seeing it but also taking THAT leap – build a bridge between them and where they’d like to be.
In my work, I combine cognitive knowledge and different energy techniques. Holistic approach taught me how important it is to look at the individual and their struggle through the lens of a system, and not just the individual ‘symptom’.
I work relationally which means that in our sessions you are encouraged to explore and understand how early experiences, past relationships, and even your family’s history impact your present difficulties. Trust and mutual respect are important in this work (just as in any other work, I believe.)
- The first step is always awareness. How can you change something or work on something if you don’t even accept or even acknowledge its existence?
- Notice how you contribute to the issue – what benefit you might have from having that issue. Here you look at these through the eyes of compassion and not judgement. From this stance you are able to start implementing change.
- Taking actions in a compassionate way – We need to remember that this is a process. And as such, there will be setbacks on the way. It isn’t about not having any struggles but how quickly you notice and snap yourself out of an old pattern. Then a new approach to obstacles will emerge from this compassionate attitude.
The transformation starts within. When we acknowledge how interconnected we are with the world around us, we are able to make better decisions that not just benefit us, but also everything else around us.
Family Constellations, EFT, Reiki, coaching, they are all wonderful approaches to help you to work through your obstacles.
I love working with Family constellations and EFT. Offering Reiki treatments is on a different level from all the disciplines I’ve explored so far and I feel passionate about it too.
Creativity, intuition, and energy work are essential parts of my work and approach.
If you feel this is the right time for you then contact me. You can do so here
Also you can Join my Mailing list to read about different topics that are meant to assist with your journey, future events, or when I post a new blog. 🙂
I also work in Hungarian and Slovak.
Some of the things I have explored so far:
- Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (accredited by EFTi)
- Practitioner of Systemic Constellations (trained with The Centre for Systemic Constellations)
- Practitioner of Reiki (registered member of UK Reiki Federation)
- Masters in English Language and Literature/ Hungarian Language and Literature/Pedagogy/Psychology
- Certificate in Child Psychology
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner training with Dr Richard Bandler; (NLP Society)
- Volunteering for the IAPC&M (International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring)
- Completed training in the Silva Method
- Hypnosis workshop with Paul McKenna, hypnotist
- Trained in Non-violent communication
- Inner child work
Sometimes the first steps outside of our comfort zone are scary and we are reluctant to step out. With compassion and self-love, we are able to reconnect with ourselves and our powerful resources to enjoy and live life fully.